My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Finally landed a perm job

Phew! After so many resumes sent and interviews attended, FINALLY I have landed a perm job and will be starting work on the 13th. The salary's decent and the office is near my home too. Seems to be quite near the place for the NDP mobile column rehearsals at tuas last year. wah really brought back some horrifying memories... I can actually take 1 direct bus there but the bus stop is ard 10 mins walk from my house. But seems like there's a company bus which I can take. Just have to see where the pick up points are and if I can take it to work then I can save on my transport expenses as well.

had just reached home after signing the appointment letter. somehow i feel tat half of the reason why this job application was successful was becos of my vocation in army. cos the hr manager told me tat he was actually an army rsm before and during the 1st and 2nd interview, half the time he was toking to me abt stuff in the army and he kept on quoting examples and relating my work to the army. so maybe he actually trusted the way tat saf chose pple for different vocations and maybe tat had increased his confidence in my abilities, which actually worked to my advantage so no complains abt tat. but i'm glad i won't be working directly under him or else he may just adopt his army ways and expect the same level of discipline. then maybe i have to conduct 1st parade in the morning, then last parade when i go home, then need to conduct water parade, then when i make a mistake need to go sign extra...

haizzz but then still have to finish the temp job tat i'm doing now 1st. haizzz still have to go back later in the afternoon... initially, i actually had this tinking tat even if this is a temp job and not really in my area of interest, i shld finish the work nicely for them before i leave. tat i shldn't be making any enemies anywhere i go. but now i feel tat it's a harsh fact tat u can't please everyone and offending some pple is really something tat can't be avoided.

initially, i was told tat i will only be working until next tuesday cos the perm staff taking over from my duties will start work on monday. i was fine with tat. and then this tuesday, i was told tat i had to leave on the next day, which was wednesday becos someone from another dept was transfered over to help out and i wasn't needed anymore. so i was fine with tat too cos i was really quite tired of this job already. so i was more than happy to leave earlier although it could have been better to inform me earlier than just one day before. then on wednesday, which was initially supposed to be my last day at this job, just 2 hours before i knock off, i was told to stay until tuesday to hand over the duties. so i dun really noe wat they are treating me as. maybe they feel tat i'm desperate for this temp job, like i needed the salary tat they are giving me so much? tat i will be starving to death without it? but i'm just glad tat i won't be staying in tat place for long. just 3 more days and it will be over. so just like all the sucky things tat had happened before, i will just be tinking tat everything in this world, either good or bad will have an ending. and i am really looking forward to this ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home