My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

happy new year everyone!!!

hey haha finally the lunar new year is here! finally can take a break from all the work and stress. time also to get some angpaos and get some much needed money to last me through till i get my pay.

we had already visited all my relatives yesterday or rather i had collected the angpaos from most, if not all of my relatives already. so i'll be stoning at home all day today, watching tv or playing game unless anyone asks me out.

ok 1st i tink i'll update on my work. last friday i was like standing for almost the whole day, from 10am to 5pm. only had a chance to rest for a while during lunchtime. i was doing stocktaking for our company's minimart. hahaha come to tink of it, really quite funny man. admin job then need to do stocktaking also. wooo this job really has a wide range of things to be done. tat proves tat the company's name isn't really for show only. we are really MULTI-PURPOSE!!! then i dun tink anybody had really been doing the stocktaking for ages already cos the difference in numbers was really great and some of the stuff look like they haven't been touched in ages already. so i felt quite stupid to be really counting the stuff. so i din manage to complete the stocktake and so we told the auntie not to add anymore stuff onto the shelves and i was to complete the stocktaking after new year.

and as if my work isn't enuf already, it seems like a "revolution" of some sort is happening and someone wants almost everything here and there to be changed. so it means more work for me again. haizzzzz...

ok lah enuf abt work already. on to happier stuff. ok yesterday i got quite a lot of angpaos and dun tink i missed out on a lot of them like previous years. and also the amount of money in them seems to have increased. proof tat the economy is getting better maybe? then also saw a lot of my relatives tat i had not seen for 2 years already becos i went to bangkok with my family during the last lunar new year. wow quite scary also cos most of my cousins like all become so old already. then the younger ones all become so tall already.

but then while chatting with them, the discussion abt the field of study tat i want to go into pops up again. and i was again in doubt as to whether the decision tat i had made to go back into IT was right. but i guess i need to find tat out myself and try it out myself before really noeing whether it's right or wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home