My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

3rd day liao...

hey haha, my 3rd day at work already and lunch just keeps getting better. from tasteless fried rice, to rice with at least some taste and today i went to a chinese restaurant for lunch. it's becos the girl tat was doing my job is having her last day at work today so there was sort of a farewell lunch for her. haha so free lunch at chinese restaurant for me on the 3rd day of work. but the food not really nice also. and also another good thing is we ate all the way from 12.30pm to 2.30pm when our original lunchtime was only 45 min. but could this just be the calm before the storm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home