My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

wah sore throat liao...

yesterday went for training in NP. ehhhh can't say got train much also. only do a bit of biceps then go run a bit only. but then main purpose is to meet the sprinting pple to celebrate weihong's enlistment into NS lah.

ok after training we went for dinner at bukit timah hawker centre. sianzzz most of the stalls close liao. haizzz actually wanna have the mutton soup for dinner. dunno y everytime come the stall also close. last time come in the afternoon also close. so no choice, walk here and there also dunno wat to eat. so just anyhow choose the chicken rice. turns out to be quite a bad choice. but was really hungry already so just forced myself to finish it.

after tat we went to clementi kbox. din noe tat clementi got kbox also. but wah it's the 1st time i've been to a room so big ah. ok lah maybe i too suaku liao. but the room like bigger than me and my sis's room combined ah. tink can even play soccer inside. then somemore got the projector screen. ok then we just sang and sang all the way until they close lor.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home