My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

arghhh i'm burning!!!

wow it's been soooo long since i last updated this but no my blog is not dead again. been slacking all this while. haizzz really feel guilty abt this. but i've started looking for jobs already. hope to get one real soon so i can earn some money for the december thailand trip.

just came back from sentosa and although the sun was not really bright today (ehhh by the time i finish typing this shld be yesterday liao), still got mild sunburns on my face and body. but good thing is tat i got rid of the stupid life vest marking on my body liao. wahh but luckily it din rain today. have been raining in the area near my house for every single day since monday.

can't really say it's been long time since i last played volleyball cos at southern we were always playing it and at the sprinting chalet we also played for a while but still enjoyed it a lot. hope can play more often. but maybe due to the long time spent playing "badminton court volleyball", most of us seems to have difficulty letting the ball cross the net(from over the top).

wah but i tink it was the 1st time i experienced palawan beach being so quiet when at ard 7pm, almost everyone had left except us. haha quite good lah i tink. nice and quiet. but then bad thing is nothing to see. yah and the 2 v 2 volleyball at the end was very nice too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home