My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

which way to go?

wow since ORDing, i have been busy having fun and enjoying my freedom. really nice to be a civilian again. haizzzz but then 1 thing bad is tat i'm no longer getting my $710 from SAF liao. then my savings is diminishing fast. haizzz gotta find a job fast liao...

then another thing i've been tinking abt is my future... wat shld i do now tat i've ORDed? there are so many paths tat i can take. but then which one is the one tat's most suitable for me? shld i go to SIM and pursue tat ISM degree? is tat wat i'm interested in? shld i go for the short courses at informatics? but do i still want to stay in the IT field? if yes, shld i pursue a computing related degree instead? is the market too saturated? or shld i go pursue a business degree instead like many pple advised me to? but can i cope with something i have zero knowledge in? or shld i study part time? or maybe work full time 1st?

haizzz so many questions whenever i tink of this tat i keep refusing to make THAT decision. or maybe i'm afraid to make the decision. afraid of making the wrong decision then having to face the consequences myself. haizzz but then maybe tat's part of growing up and then entering into the society, making decisions then being responsible for them.

haizzz maybe i just have to sit down and tink it through and then force myself to make the decision. arghhh hao fan ah! really missed the days when i was kid and can just eat, play, and sleep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea. u really shld. stop being aimless. by having a goal you can attract more gers. gers like confident guys who know wat they wan as they can provide them with a sense of security!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home