My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Bangkok day 6 - Farewell...

Managed to wake up in time on my final day despite sleeping at 3am the previous nite. Washed up and packed the remaining stuff. Felt a bit 依依不舍 as i looked at my hotel room for the final time.


Went down to the lobby to check out. Chatted with 1 of the guys at the front desk as i waited for the cab which i asked the front desk to help me book on the previous nite. The cab arrived after a while and i realised tat when i counted the bahts needed for my final day, i had not counted in the tips for the bellboy who helped me with my luggage... Peeked in my wallet and figured tat i could still tip him a little and have enuf for the cab fare and breakfast.

Took some random photos along the way to airport as i took in the sights of bkk for the final time.



Reached the airport earlier than i had planned to so i took my time to check in my luggages before proceeding for the security scans and passport control.


The security scans and passport control took ard 45 min which i forgot to take into consideration cos i tot it would be quite fast like in sg. So i was a bit kan cheong liao. Dunno got time to eat breakfast anot... But nvm lah. Worse come to worse i'd just have to endure a while until they serve the meals on board the plane.


After everything was finally completed, i went to the directory and searched for mac as i wanted to try their burger with pork which was not available in sg. Turns out tat theres only 1 which is only accessible by domestic passengers... Decided to have bk instead cos there is one near my boarding gate.

Walked for abt 10 min then i reached bk... and the queue was quite long... and i realised i could only afford the whopper and double fish value meals with my remaining bahts... Actually i could also pay using sgd but decided against it and chose the whopper. So this is it, my final meal in bkk... Tastes the same as in sg but the fries were definitely better. I always felt tat bk has the worse fries among the fast foods in sg. Not sure whether tat had changed though. Been a while since i last ate bk in sg.


Heard the announcement tat my flight can start boarding liao so i just finished whatever i could and proceeded to the boarding gate. Wah so fast final call already? But ok lah. Still got 30 min till departure and i'm just a few steps from the gate.


And just like tat i boarded the plane back to sg which signalled the end of my bkk trip. Good tat I tried some thai food which i had not tried b4 and also bought most of the stuff which i had planned to buy. Before the trip, i had felt tat 6 days 5 nights was perhaps too long for bkk. Now i still feel tat it is, and i dun tink tat i will plan another bkk-only trip for 6 days 5 nights cos this time round it was mostly becos of the reno. But it was still ok lah, for my kind of pace and with lots of spare time to nua and tu. Haha and perhaps i spent too much time on the trip updating this liao. A bit waste money to spend so much time in bkk to update blog. Then again, my memory's so poor, i dun tink i'll be able to write with so much details if i had only started after i reached sg. All in all it was really an enjoyable trip and i really din wanna come back! But all good things come to an end and hopefully i can have another enjoyable overseas trip sometime soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home