My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Bangkok day 1


Back in hotel after shopping in terminal 21. Realised tat i havent written anything for day 1. So here it is.

After landing yesterday, i came straight to the hotel to check in. Quite happy with the room as it looked clean and spacious. Also saw this router on the desk. Was tinking tat the wifi speed will be super fast liao but ok lah, good but not fantastic. Slower than the wifi at home. There were only 2 three-pin sockets and they were placed so close next to one another tat it is impossible to plug in 2 of my three-pin plugs at the same time. The room was also a bit too dark even with all the lights turned on. Like tat more romantic ba i guess



After settling down and resting for a while, i went to crown tailor to take measurement for my tailored suit. Emailed them beforehand to inform tat i was going down but didn't really make a difference i tink. But i was served once i entered the shop and the person serving me seemed quite experienced as compared to the rest of the staff (excluding the father and son owners - sam and mana of cos). The father (haha cant remember whether he is sam or mana) was serving some angmohs and the son was getting ready to go off. The staff took my measurement and asked me to go back for the 1st fitting on wed.

After crown tailor, i was quite hungry already but din really noe where to go for dinner. Walked ard for a while and saw this restaurant tat me and my sis tried the last time we were here. Cant remember whether it was good anot but decided on it anyways. Went thru the menu and seems like not really a cheap place to dine at. Ordered a main course, 1 side dish and a drink. The main course looked and tasted like those tze char bee hoon with gravy. The side dish was some grilled pork. Tasted like those self bbq-ed grilled pork tat i used to eat quite often with jens and my sis. A bit too dry and not fatty enuf for my liking. The chilli was quite good though. The drink tasted a bit like carl's junior's ice tea with the sugar syrup. But it tastes better and was quite refreshing though.


After dinner, i was quite tired liao after all the packing on the previous nite for both my trip and the reno. So i went back to the hotel to rest and research on some makan places. If not, everyday will be like tonite liao - walking ard to find a place to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home