My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Bangkok day 2 - afternoon

After updating the morning post just now, i ordered this "hor fun"-like dish which i tried the other time i was here in bangkok with danny, his angels and js they all (refer to post on 05/12/2005). Wah tat was almost 10 years ago liao! How times flies... I wrote tat it costed ard S$1 including the drink at a road side food centre and now its ard S$1 excluding the drink at a air-conditioned food court. Hmmm not much inflation here i guess. It still tastes good and the serving here is actually bigger if i remember correctly.


After my late lunch, i walked ard in terminal 21. I knew tat the stuff here wouldn't be cheap so i wasn't really looking for the stuff tat i wanted to buy. Just walking ard, hoping to surprisingly find some bargain items. Tmr go platinum mall then 大开杀戒!

The mall's air con was damn strong and was feeling a bit cold so i bought this milk green tea which looked and tasted like green tea latte.


Saw a jersey which look quite okay so might be coming back here to buy it. Just 1 bts stop away from hotel so it wouldn't be tat troublesome i guess. When i reached the 3rd floor, i suddenly heard the unmistakable sound of the angry bird theme song. I followed the source of the music and saw this stage at the 1st floor which is for angry bird's 5th bird-day. Not really a hardcore angry bird fan so off i went to continue with my window shopping.


After i'm done with my window shopping, i decided to walk back to hotel to save a bit of money, exercise a bit and also grab some street food along the way. 一举三得。Actually although i have been to bkk for more than 5 times already i tink, i havent really eaten much of their street food. Guess i'm really not a risk-taker ba. But somehow this time round they seem more acceptable to me so i decided to try them more often now. Hope they dun disappoint me though.

Walked past several street food stalls and decided to buy 2 skewers of beef and chicken balls and 1 skewer of pork slices. The balls weren't really nice. Like the pork slices more, maybe cos they were more fatty.


Ehhh tink i tu a bit too long liao. Already past 7pm already. Better be on my way to chinatown liao. Looking forward to the river ride on the Chao Phraya river

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home