My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Da Nang, Vietnam: Day 1

hey haha i'm updating this live all the way from Da Nang, Vietnam! Haha ok lah also not really tat far from singapore but the flight still took ard 2 hours. ehhh but the surroundings like reminds me a bit of those knolls in lim chu kang. ermmm maybe tmr or when i get back to singapore then can post some pics here.

ok i'm updating this from the business centre at this Lang Co Beach Resort. nothing to do at nite and not really interested in the Japan Croatia match also so just come here to update this very-long-not-updated blog lor. ehhh maybe later will be watching the Brazil Australia match. but also dunno can stay awake anot. cos this morning ard 4am like tat then i woke up liao. so i slept for ard 2 hours like tat only.

ermmm the internet connection here like not really fast lah. or shld i say it's really quite slow lah. cos i took ard 20 min just to get to this page. and the door rite in front of me now says "ADSL INTERNET". ehhh maybe tat will make me cherish the internet connection in singapore more.

ehhh yah hor still haven't say y i'm here in Da Nang. ermmm cos i just got confirmed for my perm job mah. so i come here celebrate. yeah!!! haha no lah. my dad's working here in vietnam mah and this month got many big occasions (like Fathers' Day, my sis' bday, my mum's bday and MY BIRTHDAY) to celebrate so i just came here with my mum and sis to celebrate together lor. then just nice i just got confirmed then can apply for annual leave and also just nice i just finished my ccna course last week. so everything so nice so i must come mah. ehhh haha maybe really not enuf sleep liao. keep typing so much nonsense...

ermmm ok lah just end here 1st. haha type so much liao still haven't say wat i did for the whole of today. see if tmr got chance then come here to update for the 2nd day of events also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home