My Life...

All abt my life and recent happenings. ORDed on 22nd September 2005 so it's like i'm starting my life anew. Dunno how long i can keep this blog going but really hope it can go on for as long as possible. Got a very poor memory so hope i can record down those memorable moments so tat i will still be able to savour them months later...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

ehhh i'm just a typical Cancer person i guess... hiding in my crab shell most of the time... a home-loving kind of person... and my fav. quote - sHeN JinG bInG!!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

ACHIEVE!!!

haha today's my 4th day of the ACHIEVE training and can say tat i have quite enjoyed the past few trainings. it's somehow like being back to studying life again and maybe even better cos the lessons consist of a lot of games, puzzles, discussions and learning about new stuff. thursday will be the last day of training and i tink i will miss it quite a lot cos it's gonna be back to work for me after tat.

haizzz... back to those monotonous days of sometimes just having nothing useful and constructive to do and just rotting away slowly but surely. actually sometimes i really prefer those crazy days when i just rush up and down the stairs or between no. 6 and 7. but maybe i'm really complaining too much. how many pple actually gets paid for doing so little work??? actually my pay is almost at management level or even more if you consider the ratio of the amount of work i do TO the pay i get.

ok lah enuf of complaining already cos even though i can say i dun really like the job, but the pple in this company are really nice to me and i'll really miss them a lot when i leave this place. maybe it's becos i dun actually have any business dealings with pple from other departments and my own department is quite small, but i've not personally encountered office politics yet. or maybe i did but am still not aware of it... but i feel tat in the cruel working society out there, it may be quite difficult to find a friendlier manager, a more patient shifu and nicer colleagues the next time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home